Different wheels?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobys

Reaction score
My D21 has 16x6 sunrasiers on it and l have read on different posts on here that, 16x8 Patrol rims, and also 16-17x8 Prado rims have the same stud pattern and will fit.
thats fine,but if l was to do one of these options? will the tyres fit under the guards etc without rubbing?Because l like the idea of having wider/taller wheels on my ute
thx steve

My D21 has 16x6 sunrasiers on it and l have read on different posts on here that, 16x8 Patrol rims, and also 16-17x8 Prado rims have the same stud pattern and will fit.
thats fine,but if l was to do one of these options? will the tyres fit under the guards etc without rubbing?Because l like the idea of having wider/taller wheels on my ute
thx steve
thanks for all the replies guys lol. but doesnt matter anyway,getting a set of bush wheels/tyres that will only go on when needed for roo shooting etc. and will have the stocks on for all the other times.

Hey mate, bunch of bloody D40 driving snobs on here aye!! Dion is the D21 guru, im sure he wouldn't mind if you sent him a PM for more info, otherwise this post is back up top now so someone else might help you if it ain't too late.

Hey mate, bunch of bloody D40 driving snobs on here aye!! Dion is the D21 guru, im sure he wouldn't mind if you sent him a PM for more info, otherwise this post is back up top now so someone else might help you if it ain't too late.

Nahh all good Digby, was just muckin round.But have spoke to dion thx mate. and re:... "D$) driving Snobs" pisser haha

Latest posts

Back