What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed new tail lights.

imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg4.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

Hey i like those lights. Where did you get them?
Dont suppose you would part with the old driver side one as i just cracked mine and now its full of water.
Cheers

For no reason disconnected engine to body earth and cleaned bolts, cleaned and sanded lugs and reconnected... Nothing was wrong and it did nothing lol

Hey i like those lights. Where did you get them?
Dont suppose you would part with the old driver side one as i just cracked mine and now its full of water.
Cheers

Got the from Mars Performance. Have to move the pin that slides in as it doesn't lineup. Also ordered LED lights for the bulbs, which didn't come with the cases.

Big changes happening this week to it.... Stayed tuned...

Heading up North shore tomorrow. 1st time driving on the beach etc.
I thought I had better look up recovery points for the D22. Needless to say I was concerned about being recovered from the front if I did get myself in some trouble. So I made and installed these today.

75x75x10 EA
Hooks from BCF

Attachments

• 20140621_152838.jpg
    20140621_152838.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 20140621_152849.jpg
    20140621_152849.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 20140621_123500.jpg
    20140621_123500.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 131
Haha....so its not just me then.
Actually one of those would be gold for me in winter this is what i run for the dogs...i have about 3 layers so i can just pull the top one as they start to smell!!!uploadfromtaptalk1403335803160.jpg

Drove to work today. But yesterday started the UHF instal by putting on the GME AE4704b antenna on the bull bar. Gotta admit, the black whip matched to the black base spring looks mighty good on the black Nav. Now just have to wire it through and power it up!!!!

Yesterday did a suspension lift with Ultimate Suspension at ingleburn in Sydney.
Torsion bars, rear leaf springs and shocks all round. They tested it, didn't like the ride, and pulled front shocks and tried again with an alternative.

Loving it so far! Only wanted enough lift to comfortably run 75 profile tyres with plenty of clearance at full lock and compression, without needing a stepladder for the navigator

Latest posts

Back