EGT Gauge NP300

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weegee

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering has anyone installed a EGT gauge on their np300's Twin Turbo? I'm trying to find a place to insert the pyro but the only available realestate is after the DPF and that's going to throw misreading temps. I could piss the DPF off but that's extra coin i don't want to spend at the moment.

There is already a factory pyro on the exhaust man that I can see can I splice into that or will that effect the readings going to the ECU?

I wait the wisdom of the brotherhood.

Cheers

i would check to see if a scanner will read the factory egt probe.
frankly the only really good place to fit a sensor will be on the exhaust manifold. thats the only place it will read accurately.

i would check to see if a scanner will read the factory egt probe.
frankly the only really good place to fit a sensor will be on the exhaust manifold. thats the only place it will read accurately.

Yeah I was hoping to do that but with the twin turbo setup there's not much real-estate available.

Egt

Hi i fitted mine in the Stainless Dump Pipe before the DPF CAT, was a absolute bastard to remove the dump pipe but once removed just tig welded in thread ferrule and cut hole in heat shield. took a day in driveway and skinned knuckles.
can get photo if interested

Latest posts

Back