Forum Members 4x4 Trip's - Anyone interested?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben85

Reaction score
Is there any interest in a forum 4x4 day trip somewhere just out of Melbourne?

Who's keen???

There used to be a bit of interest in forum trips!
These days not many people use the forum, most have gone to facebook.

What sort of trips are you interested in?
1 year later... I just moved here. I'm keen

Are there any good FB pages for Navara's, or outback touring?

All the pages I've found are a bit boring. They're all pretty much guys who want to know what everyone else is doing/fitting/buying, so that they can become a sheep & join in doing what the crowd is doing.

Or, they're building show pony's that'll never see red dirt. Lifted, snorkled, bullbars, maxtrax on the roof, high lift jack, and all the other bling that'll never get used.

There's not a lot on FB for those of us who'd prefer to be out at Tarcoola, or Andado, or Goyder's Pillar etc..................................................

At least there's a few still on here.

I'm in, just got to Vic last week and would love to get out - once I get the diff fixed ;)

You know what would help this site, it needs to do what the patrol forum does and email weekly notices to personal emails.. If your like me and busy you forget to log in from time to time, if you sent out topical emails with a link people may use it more..

Ben, we should catch up and I can show you what I did with the air box I got from you, did you enjoy the beers mate ?

I'm in, just got to Vic last week and would love to get out - once I get the diff fixed ;)

You know what would help this site, it needs to do what the patrol forum does and email weekly notices to personal emails.. If your like me and busy you forget to log in from time to time, if you sent out topical emails with a link people may use it more..

Ben, we should catch up and I can show you what I did with the air box I got from you, did you enjoy the beers mate ?

Haha sure did! seems like a while ago now.

Its a shame the forum has lost popularity, it was a great forum.

Might be able to organise some sort of a trip soon.
What sort of difficulty are you keen on?

Haha sure did! seems like a while ago now.

Its a shame the forum has lost popularity, it was a great forum.

Might be able to organise some sort of a trip soon.
What sort of difficulty are you keen on?

Difficulty lol trying to balance my beer as I fish ! But seriously, it would be baby steps for me Ben..
Yeah times flown eh air box is still holding up well..
Stinking Facebook, yeah it is a shame - admin need to set up a fortnightly email notice to all members with new posts etc... the only time I use Facebook is for car parts..

Have you been to the Gippslands mate, Noogee maybe even up to Dargo way would be good...
Still trying to sorce a diff atm so I'm going no where yet !
I'd be keen for an over nighter for sure... I wanna have a good look at your rig, it looked a very clean unit man -great set up...
Keep us posted bud ...

A lot of areas around dargo/licola area are closed due to fires. Some seasonal closure tracks may not reopen until spring/summer.

Latest posts

Back