Syphers New Navara D40 ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sypher

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I would post a few pics of my new ute for my first post. It is a 2010 D40 ST. Proabably had it for about a month or so now. I was looking at the STX, but was sold on the ST with the bluetooth. Very nice to drive, but hard to keep the apprentice from scratching the tub!

Extras include Tub liner, tow bar, Alloy bullbar, rear ladder rack, ladder rack extensions, roof racks, Child restraint bolts, Nissan mats, weathershields, light protectors and bonnet protector.

Looking at fitting a snorkel, spotlights, CB etc

Great to find a forum just on Navaras. It has been good reading all the posts. Big thanks to Maddogrc for helping out with all of my questions on his Narva lights post

Shaun

Thanks everyone. I was looking at the Rhino Spray liner. I have a great dane x Bull mastiff pup which I am sure will scratch the paint if I dont eventually get it sprayed as the tub liner doesnt go over the lip. Matt, were the dual batteries standard in your D40 as they were in the D22?

Shaun

Nah Shaun no D40 comes out with dual batteries because you really cant fit them in the engine bay. I had to make a battery box in the tub.

Mmm, is it the later D22s that come with duals already set up? I've got the space in my engine bay ready to wack one in eventually, but anyway.

Nice looking ST:rock:

Yeah the 2009 D22s had dual batteries - the one I was driving around as a loaner did anyway. There's hardly enough room in my (D40 STX) engine bay for a gel cell, let alone a full sized battery. I'm going to be making a battery box that sits over the right-side wheel arch in the tub.

Hey mate, bit off topic but do you have any pics of your dane x mastiff pup. My missus came home the other weekend all clukky over 2 dogs she saw that were apparently that combination. How energetic is it?

Cheers

Nice D40 mate. I've had rhino liner for 3 yrs in my D22. You can tell the dealer how high you want it sprayed on (under or over the tray lip...) cost me $660 from a chap at Slacks Ck in SE Qld. Think I got that reasonably cheap tho. Enjoy the forum

Here are a couple of 'Woody' when he was with his parents before I got him. Ill post a couple of him now when I get them off the camera.

he is a bloody good dog. He is only just over three months old, and after only owning him for a tad over two weeks, he follows me everywhere, sits, comes when called, and settled in well at work and the ute. if only his shits werent so big! I am used to the Jack Russels.

Shaun

Awesome thanks man :cheers!:... Although it could cost me. Bloody good lookin dogs though! She saw 2 black ones that couldn't have been over a few months old and hasn't stopped talking about them. I have read that that mix is awesome with families and other animals which would be a consideration in the next few years. He'll make a great ute accessorie too!

Latest posts

Back