Otway trip this weekend?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is keen to check out the tracks in the Otway area this weekend? I was down there last weekend camping and came in via Kennett Road, they've opened up the Kennett to Wye Jeep Track again and most of the other tracks I drove past were open as well. There's a free camping area at the base of the Jamieson Track and some good rock/beach fishing along the Great Ocean Road, not to mention some awesome surf breaks if any of you surf as well. Is anyone interested?

Sounds great, but I'll be at the Airshow this weekend..

Thanks and have fun anyways....

:cheers!:

love too, but I'm booked solid this weekend, with a working bee at the kids school sat morning, and my sons birthday party on the sunday. I was also hoping to get a set of draws done for my canopy...
Enjoy it though!

If i can cancel the family bullshit they like to put me through,i'm in.
Let you know tommorrow arvo.

Hey I was just thinking about this on the weekend - and was actually going to ask Matt - VNET Pro when he was going to organise an Otways trip.

Unfortunately not this weekend mate. Stuff to do and not enough time given the VNOG High Plains trip the following weekend.

If you go, have a good one.

Last edited:
Hey I was just thinking about this on the weekend - and was actually going to ask Matt76 when he was going to organise an Otways trip.
Gday Darren
Matt lives in queensland,might be a bit far for him to go.:sarcastic:

Same as above. Booked out this weekend with family and work.
Heading to Horsham Sunday arvo to get an early start on the working week...have to be back home by Thursday night to get away next Friday.

Ottways is an area - like mackillops bridge - that needs to be done though so look forward to the next one.

I'm out Matty and the swap meet in Yarra Glen is on on sunday but would love to another time.The himalayers where the power lines run at the back of Anglesea is great to.
I have done alot of dirt bike riding around that area

I'm out Matty and the swap meet in Yarra Glen is on on sunday but would love to another time.The himalayers where the power lines run at the back of Anglesea is great to.
I have done alot of dirt bike riding around that area

Hey scotty, just to let you know I think the swap meet may have been canceled. Just what I heard from another forum.

This area is definitely worth a proper look. Went down to Aireys Inlet on Sat planning to go for a kite or surf, but the wind was shit and surf all over the place so decided to drive back to Melbourne via Wye Track and Curtis Track. Wye Track was easy for the first part of it but the second half had a few bog holes with various lines of difficulty. Curtis Track was pretty steep as it drops down to the Cumberland River and I reckon if you were heading on this track from north to south the ascent out of the Cumberland would be very interesting if the track were a little bit wet.......

Latest posts

Back