Bfg km2 vs maxxis bighorn 764

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damian m

Reaction score
G'day guys,
I'm looking at a new set of muddies.
It has been narrowed down to these to options, but I'm after some more opinions from fellow users.

I've been quoted between $275 - $310 per tyre fitted.

Thanks for your opinions
Damian

If you dont like noise I wouldn't get the maxxis they are a really good tyre of road but on road they are very loud
The bfs are much more quiter and still perfome beautifully off road
Ill go with the BFG KM2

If you dont like noise I wouldn't get the maxxis they are a really good tyre of road but on road they are very loud

I'll be running them on a spare set of rims, and most of the places I go play there would be about 1 hr max of tar time.

But it something I didn't know about them, thanks.

I'll be running them on a spare set of rims, and most of the places I go play there would be about 1 hr max of tar time.

But it's something I didn't know about them, thanks.

I've had KM2s on my car now for 65,000KM now mostly driven on tarmac and they look like they're good for another 20,000KM at the least.

Can't recommend them highly enough, quiet even when worn, never felt like I traded off on road handling, and they kick ass in the mud. Still have two brand new spares :)

They're as tough as nails. Even ran them for about 200km on tarmac at 20psi after leaving Mungo National Park - they heated up to 38psi of there own accord and things were good!!!!

Naturally, when I'd discovered the error of my ways and they had cooled, I pumped them back up to full highway pressure.

I had the Maxxis Bighorn tyres (had them for about 4 years) and about a month ago replaced them with the KM2s. The bighorns were fantastic offroad, had no problems with them. I haven't taken the KM2s offorad yet so cant comment on how they perform. The biggest difference I have noticed so far is that the Bighorns were very noisy onroad compared to the KM2s.

Latest posts

Back