Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of control like slander, accusations etc. Was about to state that accusations need to be proven or u could get in trouble on a public forum like this. Anyways peeps I'm off for dinner.

Awww shit. I go have dinner and miss all the fun.
All I seen was a "large forum figure"(possibly his "wife" again) [not naming names] start a where is POCOYO thread... I must have missed said banning and then some form of forum related meltdown...
Guess I'll just have to watch that TV thing for my entertainment again lol

Awww shit. I go have dinner and miss all the fun.
All I seen was a "large forum figure"(possibly his "wife" again) [not naming names] start a where is POCOYO thread... I must have missed said banning and then some form of forum related meltdown...
Guess I'll just have to watch that TV thing for my entertainment again lol

Big gus made a thread asking where pocoyo was (he's been banned)

It turned ugly not long after that lol

Yeah i just want to say for the record that I dont even have pocoyo's number, so how could i ring him and why would i even bother.

also i never threatened anyone , especially their dogs!! Really !! wtf!! how would i even know who owns a farken dog in the first place??

Pocoyo sent me 8 Pm's the other night and none of them were to say HI, i replied and he didnt like my replies and kept sending me shit, then he followed me out in the public posts and gave me shit in there so admin saw it and banned him or suspended him.

these guys are mates of HJ and are blaming me for his banning, we all know it was HJ that got himself banned and as im not admin i have nothing to do with it.

Hahahaha coz here's where it's at haha

My Sunday arvo ritual of couch and outback truckers is in full swing

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418550891.694468.jpg

Was looking for you at the vets Gordy but was the wrong end of town. Poor dog and his bum.

Hahaha ye it was the wrong end of town! As soon as I saw the little fella spinning around at his bum on his toilet stop I knew it was anal gland issues lol

It beats me why they didn't just go to the pt Augusta vet, that's on the way and it was closer to them than heading all the way in to Adelaide

Hahaha ye it was the wrong end of town! As soon as I saw the little fella spinning around at his bum on his toilet stop I knew it was anal gland issues lol

It beats me why they didn't just go to the pt Augusta vet, that's on the way and it was closer to them than heading all the way in to Adelaide
Im sure ive missed some conversation here.....

Back