Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you hate that our postie likes to drop our stuff at the parcel center that just happens to close at 1 not bad when you don't finish until 4 pm

Oh that's gay!!
See usually the postie here takes it to the post office which is like 5mins from home but nooooo the place I bought the awning from uses toll and they just take it back to their depo and keep it hostage till your free and then re-deliver it. I changed the postal address to work coz there's always someone there haha

Last edited:
It's bad coz now my work think they pay me too much coz I'm constantly getting car parts sent there hahaha

Hump day drives

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418209650.823484.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418209676.554609.jpg

TOLL F&@KING LOST IT!! They tried to deliver it on Monday but I wasn't home so they left a card to say they missed me and now it's missing FML

I know, I saw fb. I'm shitstirring. It will turn up, just think the longer it takes the more time you have to procrastinate over which roof bars to buy

I work full time too, but I have children so I have no free time:rofl2:

Hahaha ye definitely not ready for kids! Hmmmm still don't know

Shit that's not fair. Diesel is still in the mid $1.40s and petrol low $1.20s in Vic.

Ye this one is competing with another one that just opened next door so the prices are super low

It's some sort of big cat which is black in all the right places

View attachment 18908

Bahahahaha wtf

Latest posts

Back