Pinstriping - Yay or Nay?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like pinstriping and scrolling work?

• Love a full pinstriping job

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A simple pinstripe with a head and tail to it

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Just a pin stripe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope not my kettle of fish.

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

ozstickman

Reaction score
Gday everyone. I am a fan of pinstriping, good pinstriping. Just seeing who else does.
As a truck nut from a young age I have always liked trucks that have good pinstriping and scrolls. I'm not talking about those slap a pin stripe down the side and its done, I'm talking about the jobs that are either painted on or the ones that have tails and heads to the pin stripes.

I am still playing around with my Nav and want to do a pinstriping job on it. I have been playing with scrolls and American/Hotrod style pinstripping for the ends plus also a little scroll/pinstripe in other places.

So.. Who else likes pinstriping?

Cheers and Beers
Sticko

Pinstriping is sick. And also am a fan of vinyl wrap. IM a truck driver by trade and i know of some guys with sick decals on there rigs so i think you should do a scroll design like a big shinny 908 kenworth would have :)

Pinstriping is sick. And also am a fan of vinyl wrap. IM a truck driver by trade and i know of some guys with sick decals on there rigs so i think you should do a scroll design like a big shinny 908 kenworth would have :)

Nothing beats a big classic shape truck with nice striping and scroll work!

My old 908 I drove before where I am now had a couple of scrolls.

Here it is after two days off washing and polishing. Got her new from Toowoomba Brown and Hurley. Was a birthday present from my old boss. Had her for 2 years, seen it a few months ago and looks like she is neglected bad!!
29203_1385626633957_871439_n.jpg

I was never really a fan of the slashes of colour but the boss paid for it, but I did like the little scorlls on it.

I will find a photo I took of a mates 904 that he got done.

Attachments

• DSCF3083.jpg
    DSCF3083.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 103
Nothing beats a big classic shape truck with nice striping and scroll work!

My old 908 I drove before where I am now had a couple of scrolls.

Here it is after two days off washing and polishing. Got her new from Toowoomba Brown and Hurley. Was a birthday present from my old boss. Had her for 2 years, seen it a few months ago and looks like she is neglected bad!!
29203_1385626633957_871439_n.jpg

See that's a sexy truck. :)

Yes for classics, rods, harleys and trucks NO for navs.... Only acceptable pin striping is that done by the bush..

Latest posts

Back