76 and I am Tired!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images.jpg

na...too early for that....I aint ad brekky yet

Naah, not touch feely. I just like to deal in "facts".
Nor was I aware that I had to suspend critical thinking and become a knuckle dragger when I purchased 4WD. Silly me, I just thought it was a better vehicle for getting out into the bush and enjoying it.

These are important issues and it does nothing for either side if all the discussion is just regurgitation of some mindless diatribe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when on a trip someone gets bogged, do you beat each other senseless and last person standing gets to decide how the vehicle gets extracted? I always thought the best approach was a round table discussion for ideas and owner(in this case) decides what sounds best.

I have worked hard since I was 14, I still continue to work hard at 20, yet over the past 6 months I have been stooged with work. I have been laid off and rehired under a different contract the next day, I have had to swap labourhire companys to keep employment and now it looks like I will have to again for a major pay decrease if I wish to keep working for the company that I did my traineeship with.
It sounds like your company is tendering out labour hire to the cheapest bidder each time with the proviso they first offer positions to the existing workforce.

That doesn't sound like the sort of company you owe any loyalty. Start looking elsewhere.

and I will keep saving until I can buy a house.
My only tip is to go modest and to make as many extra bits of repayment as you can early on. Make sure you can cater for 10%+ interest rate in what you borrow. The common danger now is people borrow to the max+ on current wage to buy the grand home up front. In my days, you brought a starter and moved to one to satisfy your needs. If you can get repayments to the stage where renting it out will pay off the rest of the loan, they you will always own the house and have a source of income.

Now I am considering leaving and going to TAFE to study a Diploma in I.T.

I will be glad when I am studying to have such support as Centrelink to allow myself to live, even if it is only $240 a fortnight. I will be gladder to be working as soon as I can after finishing study.

TAFE NSW offers distance education on some courses. Plenty of guys were coming from interstate (mine workers mainly) to do the compulsory practicals. It seemed TAFENSW offered more and was more flexible.

If you are going to go into IT, also consider what field you can work in with your IT skills and your other employment. There are plenty of tit useless IT people who don't have a clue about anything practical and are in IT because they think it is easy money.

Oh knowledgeable one.
Do give us some insight please. You seem to know it all.

No Dave. I've just spent my life looking for the full picture behind stuff.

Help me, to be a "New Age" hippy kinda guy like yourself, who wants to spread love and peace.

Looks can be deceptive.

Oh and if you dont agree with me on Imigrants. Open up your house and town to them, see how you feel in a week.
[/quote
Immigrants have been coming into my house for nearly 30 years. <cheap shot? are you that old?,/cheap shot>.

Some are nice people and some were arse holes that I had nothing further to do with. Our government let them come here and while I haven't agreed with that policy for a long long time as I believe that it is overloading the country, I don't blame them for doing exactly what my 38 ancestors chose to do.

The people I blame is the government from BOTH sides.

Are you pissed because of my hatred of the Labor party, Greens etc ?

No Dave, but hatred leads to rash action and "revenge" is a dish best served cold and all that.

So I am guessing your a alcoholic going by your last sentence.

No Dave. I've never been a drinker of alcohol. Frankly I've found very few alcoholic drinks that I've ever liked and I've seen the effect of too much drink in far too many.

My line is that you should never want to have any condition that makes you eligible to go on Disability Support Pension.

Make it personal, I will do the same.
[/quote[
An F on that.

Dont be dick.

Try to improve the quality of what you post for what you call "discussion". Hint, if it contains something of both viewpoint you'll get a bit more discussion.

Naah, not touch feely. I just like to deal in "facts".
Nor was I aware that I had to suspend critical thinking and become a knuckle dragger when I purchased 4WD. Silly me, I just thought it was a better vehicle for getting out into the bush and enjoying it.

These are important issues and it does nothing for either side if all the discussion is just regurgitation of some mindless diatribe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when on a trip someone gets bogged, do you beat each other senseless and last person standing gets to decide how the vehicle gets extracted? I always thought the best approach was a round table discussion for ideas and owner(in this case) decides what sounds best.

well again, I'm sorry we are not up to your standard...as they say, change the channel if you dont like whats on.

Latest posts

Back