Go Back   The Navara Forum > General Discussions > Main Forum

Are you needing well priced Nissan parts
Old 05-06-2019, 12:16 PM

My Mood:
Default Are you needing well priced Nissan parts

Howdy all, i just noticed on a page someone mentioning the prices nissan charges us for parts... yup, im one ! It's appauling and a rip off..

I would have written mine off if I hadn't found these suppliers, I'm sure I posted these sites before but I thought I'd make a post/page purely for this issue..

Ok you need a parts fiche try
7ZAP.com, join and enter VIN.
Not only can you use this site to source part numbers they also supply genuine and aftermarket parts CHEAP..

Or try an importer from Japan also based here in Australia by the name of Amayama , they supply Nissan with oem parts..
They are not like 7zap, you need to be confident with your part numbers - not all parts will show photos like 7zap and I don't think they do returns from memory... these guys sell to Nissan if you know what I mean and won't mess around - you have to know what you are doing with these guys.. I purchased an oil pump cover from them , Nissan wanted $800 up to $1500 Lol even patrol part wanted $500 for the oil pump gears alone, no cover...
these guys - try under $300 for genuine oem.. cover gears etc

And this baby, this is one of the best site I have ever found, this site allows you to enter a part number and it will show you where else that part is used and the part numbers..
Yup, just say you need a break part - you enter the part number and up pop's all cars that use that same part weather it's a Volvo or a Renault etc etc with those part numbers... very cool people very cool.. I needed a clutch hydrologic line and no one had one, used this site and found the Nissan eclipse use a line 5mm longer.. f'n brilliant I say...
I think it was a Infinity that use the same calipers as the d22 lol Nissan prestige line uses d22 calipers lol love that...

Oh be careful, I went crazy on these sites - for instance, Nissan wanted $350 for two timing gears and a chain, for $450 I got two gears a chain FULL tension kit all new high tension bolts for the gears gaskets Nissan sealant and more...
I did the breaks, everything you can think of was replaced for the same amount Nissan wanted for just the 4 calipers pistons.. and I mean everything lol from back to front bolts to springs to seal kits master cylinder kits clutch and brakes...

Anyway gents have a ball.... oh if you do have a win with a part price let us know.. I love saving money lol and knowing when others are too.

The only down side can be shipping, make sure you order up big and get EVERYTHING you need in one go.. shipping is about $50 or so..

Last edited by Been a while; 05-06-2019 at 01:21 PM.
Sponsored Links

Old 05-06-2019, 02:09 PM

My Mood:
Garage

Onya brother, will have a look.I need some new window seals and have been putting off the search

Old 05-06-2019, 05:32 PM

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogieboots View Post
Onya brother, will have a look.I need some new window seals and have been putting off the search
You're Welcome ... tell us how you go compared to Nissan prices..

Old 06-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Advanced Member

Dont need any parts, but thanks, i know where to look next time i do.

Old 06-06-2019, 08:24 PM

Amayama only stock D40 parts, unless they call the D22 under another name.

2011 D22 2.5Cr. Fuel cap holder, bonnet scoop protection, Bonnet protector, Tint, Snorkel, tub liner, Tow bar, Bash plates, Sliders, Sus lift, DVD headrests, Idler Arm Brace, P Bull bar, Winch, Canopy, Dynapro ATM's, Alarm, Slim weather shields, EGR mod, +120's, 9' LED's, LED parkers, Seat covers, Variable intermittent wiper stalk, Dash mat, DVR mirror with reverse camera.

Old 06-06-2019, 10:41 PM
Administrator

My Mood:
Garage

I searched for an airbag diagnostic module on 7Zap.com. About USD$82 - Nissan Australia quoted me $1025 plus freight.

Check out the FAQs by clicking here!

"Money can't buy happiness, but it does make misery a lot easier to deal with."

Old 07-06-2019, 08:41 PM

I tried signing up to 7ZAP but can't get past the sign up page.
Do I need to put the country code before the mobile number?

2011 D22 2.5Cr. Fuel cap holder, bonnet scoop protection, Bonnet protector, Tint, Snorkel, tub liner, Tow bar, Bash plates, Sliders, Sus lift, DVD headrests, Idler Arm Brace, P Bull bar, Winch, Canopy, Dynapro ATM's, Alarm, Slim weather shields, EGR mod, +120's, 9' LED's, LED parkers, Seat covers, Variable intermittent wiper stalk, Dash mat, DVR mirror with reverse camera.

Old 08-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony d22 View Post
Amayama only stock D40 parts, unless they call the D22 under another name.
Could be under frontier or np300, you'd have to check the year to make sure though.

Old 08-06-2019, 08:37 PM

It still wasn't listed.
I put in my VIN and it came up as a Frontier.
All the parts were there.
Was looking for body mounts but was not able to find them.

Old 14-06-2019, 04:15 AM

My Mood:

You know what i thought, it's past the time period that Nissan has to supply parts for the early D22's.. I wonder how the pre 2000 guys are going . any thoughts?

To be honest the site did change from when I first found it and purchased parts, and I do remember having some issues finding my 03 this time...

Oh and another problem I found is that you have to sign up before it will do a VIN search..