Go Back   The Navara Forum > General Discussions > Members Rides

Old 14-01-2017, 04:30 AM
Advanced Member

that is fantastic mileage tony. i have a set thats done approx 30k now and they still look new. there not a noisy tire and have great traction i have found, the standard Bridgestone duellers the navara come with are bloody crap . definetly 100% my vote for the Dynapros.
Sponsored Links

Old 14-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Advanced Member

My Mood:

Tony, you have done so well to get those miles from those tyres. Well done!, but grab another set no need to milk the last few mm's out they have served you better than most. And many cannot correctly align a d22 or 40...

Old 14-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Advanced Member

120k i think they've some there job, time to re-tyre them.
Tread wear isnt everything, dont want them to come apart on the highway.

Old 14-01-2017, 09:25 PM

Yeah will be looking for replacing them early this year. Awesome tyre and will definately be getting them again.

2011 D22 2.5Cr. Fuel cap holder, bonnet scoop protection, Bonnet protector, Tint, Snorkel, tub liner, Tow bar, Bash plates, Sliders, Sus lift, DVD headrests, Idler Arm Brace, P Bull bar, Winch, Canopy, Dynapro ATM's, Alarm, Slim weather shields, EGR mod, +120's, 9' LED's, LED parkers, Seat covers, Variable intermittent wiper stalk, Dash mat, DVR mirror with reverse camera.

Old 07-06-2017, 09:25 PM

Last night I replaced my reverse light switch as the lights were flickering, then stopped all together. 195 000kms.
I went in through the cabin.
Removed the driver's seat, console and gearshift surround metal and rubber plates ( couldn't for the life of me unscrew the gear knob), pulled a corner of the carpet forward, much quicker than ripping the bash plates off.

Reverse lights and rear camera are working again.
Happy days.

2011 D22 2.5Cr. Fuel cap holder, bonnet scoop protection, Bonnet protector, Tint, Snorkel, tub liner, Tow bar, Bash plates, Sliders, Sus lift, DVD headrests, Idler Arm Brace, P Bull bar, Winch, Canopy, Dynapro ATM's, Alarm, Slim weather shields, EGR mod, +120's, 9' LED's, LED parkers, Seat covers, Variable intermittent wiper stalk, Dash mat, DVR mirror with reverse camera.

Old 07-12-2017, 10:01 AM

Got some new tyres today as the old ones were starting to let go in the wet and getting a bit noisy.
Can't complain with the old Dynapros clocking up 152 000kms with still 3mm to the wear indicators.
Replaced them with another set of Dynapros but found they have robbed me of 3mm tread.
The old ones had 15mm tread depth but the new ones only 12mm.
Still made in Korea with a date stamp of 10th month 2017 on all 4.
The shop had a deal with buy 4 and pay for 3, so happy days.

Soooo much quieter in the cab now and a totally different driving feel.