Tony's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just checked out your build Tony, great info in there, thanks for the help, i`d still like to see what you did to mount the mesh into your bonnet vent, maybe from the inside? thanks in advance, is the mech security door mesh or from somewhere else? (((-;

Thanks
I just removed the rubber seal and wedged it between the seal and the scoop, replace the seal and it all holds itself in there.

I just used the black mesh you buy from Super Cheap Auto, also available in green, red and blue.
Costs about $30.00 for a sheet that's 1.200 x 300mm.

Here are a couple of pics, one from underneath and one from the front.

th_20141102_072146_zpsa030d0cd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

th_20141102_072007_zps92da5240.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cool as tony, looking for easy little projects at the moment to keep me busy (((-; thanks again.

Attachments

• 20151020_164659.jpg
    20151020_164659.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 338
  • 20151020_164804.jpg
    20151020_164804.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 299
Installed a variable speed round wiper stalk.
Very handy for those light drizzle days.
I can set the intermittent speed from 1 to 15 seconds.

Recently fitted a reversing camera on the tailgate handle looking down and out as well as a DVR mirror with built in screen for both rear camera and dashcam.

Not much of an addition but bought a pair of the R M Williams floor mats from Supercheap last week.
I have gone through 3 sets of the genuine diamond pattern rubber mats and thought I would go for a change this time.
My left foot kept on wearing through them.

So far they seem pretty good, they don't move around and they have a 25mm lip to catch all the crap.
The passenger side went in with no trimming but the drivers side needed a bit of love.

As for the tyres, 116 000kms now. These things are incredible.

my son has the rm williams floor mats and says there great lasting and easy to hose off. i have an r.m. williams steering wheel cover and its really good, grab one you will love the feel compared to the skinny stock wheel diameter.

the r.m. wiliams is a great steering wheel cover for both grip / feel and it seems to last , yes its made from Leather too. costs about $25 from supercheap etc etc.

Just clocked up 121 000 kms on the Dynapros, they are starting to get a little noisy now, sort of like a flapping mud tyre sound.
Probably just need a rotation.
Wondering how long these things are going to last.

Latest posts

Back