apollo air filter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was on the box also...i had to cut the box and remove the maf tube....i wouldnt reccomend this..probably better to make another pipe for your maf...

Im changing my induction pipe to the forefront industries one. Im thinking of use my old induction pipe for the maf sensor. Or a stainless pipe bout 100mm long just for the sensor

Mine was on the box also...i had to cut the box and remove the maf tube....i wouldnt reccomend this..probably better to make another pipe for your maf...
ive fiqured out how to conect from the box maf sensor and inductiom how did you conect the air box from the snorkel i see you have some bolts there

I went to autobahn and got a flange to pipe adapter...drilled some holes in the snorkle face...(mine is a genuine one and flat) used sikaflex to seal it up.

I went to autobahn and got a flange to pipe adapter...drilled some holes in the snorkle face...(mine is a genuine one and flat) used sikaflex to seal it up.
Hey camo i was thinking of doing the same thing with my airbox. Cut out the maf sensor part and use it. I know you dont recommend it for me to do. Do you have any other idea on how it can be done can i buy it separate ive looked on ebay with no success

Mate..do it if you cant find any other parts..its just another thing to find if you strip the ute before you sell it...wreckers will have plenty if you need one ever.

Mate..do it if you cant find any other parts..its just another thing to find if you strip the ute before you sell it...wreckers will have plenty if you need one ever.
Hey camo i done it ill put up pics tomorrow. I used that other air box i showed you not the k&n one. Question can you her your turbo sucking in a lot of air lol coz its very loud maybe its becoz of the air box i used. Is your one loud

i dont like they way the air filter looks might change it

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1432414395244.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1432414395244.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 94
On factory air boxes they have a hole for the water to drain out. what's the deal with the in-line air filters how do you get the water out? Cheers.

I never really have a problem with the genuine snorkle....but i dont have to deal with wet season style rain in adelaide...

On factory air boxes they have a hole for the water to drain out. what's the deal with the in-line air filters how do you get the water out? Cheers.
Depending of you have a safari snorkel the ram head is designed to keep out water. Even if water gets in by the time it got to the tubro it will bit mist

Latest posts

Back