apollo air filter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subz123

Reaction score
Hey guys i bough a universal apollo air box . I wanna change mine . My nav one has holes in it for water to drain but this has would that effect the turbo or motor

Which one have you got?....this one? uploadfromtaptalk1430599081089.jpg

It made heaps of turbo noise (which i love) but im sure it went slower....word on the street is they are too small..i think it would perform better if the neck size was changed to suit the intake.

You could totally cut it and fitt a flared piece of stainless pipe in there...bit of sikaflex to keep it there

Ok sweat it carnt be smaller then the original box the hole that lets the air in from the snorkel is like 50mmx20mm

Nah the outlet is just smaller than the maf tube...im still making good power from mine...but ive heard from a few other tuners that its not the best one.i didnt notice any economy drops or anything tho..just i felt a down grade....fit it up and see wat you think.

Yep ill do it with mine one day...but yes...split the filter at the bolts....take the outlet and either cut the pipe off and sleve in a piece of exhaust tube (stainless is best) with a flared end so it cant come back out...bit of sika on the flared end to seal/keep it there and it should be great.dont oil the filter tho.....i think they come either dry or very slightly oiled...in dusty conditions you will need a prefilter...i run a droopie in the snorkle or you can run sock on the snork head.

Ok thanks camo ill try it as it is if i dont like ill do that set up

Yep ill do it with mine one day...but yes...split the filter at the bolts....take the outlet and either cut the pipe off and sleve in a piece of exhaust tube (stainless is best) with a flared end so it cant come back out...bit of sika on the flared end to seal/keep it there and it should be great.dont oil the filter tho.....i think they come either dry or very slightly oiled...in dusty conditions you will need a prefilter...i run a droopie in the snorkle or you can run sock on the snork head.
http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/261438762691?nav=SEARCH what you reckon of these it has 76mm inlet and out let

Im thinking of trying it what u reackon the inlet will fit perfectly with the induction pipe i got from forfront industries

Thats the go...match it all up.
That ebay one doesnt look too bad..wonder how well it seals
Camo im woried about my maf sensor. On the 140kw motor the sensor is on the box not on the induction pipe like the 126kw you reckon if i make my own hole it will work or do you have any other ideas

Latest posts

Back