stolen goods

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was sometime between sat 4th-mon 6th from their warehouse in Mordialloc. im only going by what ive read but they said approx $100 000 worth of stock

Hmmmm how many trucks- danm that's huge! 300 callipers and how many rims- and a fork lift too, or a shite load of midgets in a line out the door......

Out of curiosity I went to Federal Tyres website and checked ... those 285/75 tyres weigh about 27Kg each - so just that part of the list requires a truck to carry it away.

Inside job? Possibly the owner himself trying to claim on insurance so he can well tyres to his mates at massive discounts?

I'd say it would have been in a shipping container and someone's flogged the lot.

Out of curiosity I went to Federal Tyres website and checked ... those 285/75 tyres weigh about 27Kg each - so just that part of the list requires a truck to carry it away.

Inside job? Possibly the owner himself trying to claim on insurance so he can well tyres to his mates at massive discounts?

TONY lol you only think that! You do realise you typed that out loud....

I wouldn't put it past some people to do that. Slip something out here or there, whack in an insurance claim after announcing to the world that all this stock had gone missing, while he and 20+ mates are laughing at their good fortune.

I wouldn't put it past some people to do that. Slip something out here or there, whack in an insurance claim after announcing to the world that all this stock had gone missing, while he and 20+ mates are laughing at their good fortune.

could very easily be staff nicking a few at a time and it only gets picked up at stocktake time. had a few firms announce thefts only to find it was an accounting error.

Latest posts

Back