which hot pipe ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macnav05

Reaction score
I was about to change my hot pipe for a plasmaman when I came across forefront industries , has anyone tried these ?

I got the forefront industries pipe a few weeks ago. Can't really compare to plazmam as I haven't had one, but the main reason I went with forefront was there system eliminated the weird seal and clips nissan use as I think mine were leaking.
Really happy with the forefront piping

they both do the same thing imo. theres been a few guys out there that have made there own with the same results. i think most people have plazaman pipes cause there wasnt a lot on offer out there. forefronts products all look the goods with good feedback. Jamie seems to know his stuff and i wouldnt have any hesitations in buying any of his products from him

Last edited:
Ok cool , I also see that plasmaman has different ones for body lifts and I was thinking about a 1" body lift further down the track but I think ill give em both a call and find out some more info . cheerio .

if your d40 is an 05, as you title suggests, be warned, as the 05/06 d40 has a low mount turbo, so the hot pipe and exhaust pipes are different to the 07<. the hot pipe will probably fit, but will need some minor mods, while the exhaust will need a completely different dump pipe

Sorry I should've mentioned that mine is a 2013 st d40 ,05 is reference to how many people in my clan .

I received my forefront piping today. Was very quick postage. Will hopefully fit tomorrow but I'm confident it will do the job

Just recived mine from forefront industry fastest delivery i have seen lmao ill put it on tommrow and post some pics

Installed mine last night. Fits good. Was a fair old film of oil in the old pipes so I'm thinking catch can next

i fit my forefront industries pipeimg to day top work boys pipes wore perfect very easy to do just that grill was anoying my turbo spol sounds awesome now the pipes mad a big difference

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427525279441.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427525279441.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 316
  • uploadfromtaptalk1427525347963.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427525347963.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 296
If you have the 140kw motor it comes with 2 pipes im not sure about the 126kw motor

we do 3 versions....early 126kw ( 2 pipes)....then the later 126kw ( one pipe ) then the 140kw version which is 2 pipes in order to remove the seal and clip setup that nissan used

Hey guys I'm also interested in one of these. It's a 2013 St dual cab, not sure on the engine output. How do I know which one?
Cheers

Back