Go Back   The Navara Forum > D23 (NP300) > D23 General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #21  
Old 10-08-2015, 11:18 AM
mike1303's Avatar
mike1303 mike1303 is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canberra
Posts: 2,279
My Mood:
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brebel View Post
$54,600 drive away with tow bar, mats, nudge bar, and bonnet protector.

The STX has more bling than Wildtrack but is much cheaper!

plus $200 extra for electric trailer brakes, the XLT Ranger was about $1400 less

but was a run out model with a lot less bling.



The ride on both were very different, the Ranger very stiff more like a truck, the Nav much nicer, I think the rear coil

springs make a noticeable difference.

Bloody hell. My St d40 was that much in 2011!! Haha
__________________

My fear is that if i was to pass on, my missus would sell my toys for the price i told her i paid
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #22  
Old 11-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Tonba Tonba is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia
Posts: 180
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1303 View Post
Bloody hell. My St d40 was that much in 2011!! Haha
My NP300 ST was only $46,500 D/A.
__________________
http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smal...ric/383472.png


WP 1:08.58 | OP 1:23.2 | EC 1:49.7
日までに在庫、夜までにモンスター . . . ミッド ナイト クラブ


SpeedRun - Automotive Culture
FB Page -> SpeedRun Facebook Page
YouTube Channel -> SpeedRun YouTube Channel
Instagram -> @SpeedRunInc



Alex KingRACING
Please check out my Blog -> Alex King Racing WebPage
Please like my FB Page -> Alex King Racing FB Page
Can Also Be Found on Twitter -> @tonba88
Reply With Quote

  #23  
Old 12-08-2015, 09:21 AM
brebel brebel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 32
Default

They were really negotiable on the price, Ford were not.
Reply With Quote

  #24  
Old 12-08-2015, 09:50 AM
JAFO's Avatar
JAFO JAFO is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Newcastle NSW
Posts: 181
Garage
Default

Thanks guys for your input.

I have had a D22 for the past 3 years, I personally love the car, does every thing I need it to do but . . . my wife has a bad back, and she finds he D22, even after I got a suspension kit put just a little to rough for her back, so usually can only spend 1 full day on the road and then 2 days camped to rest her back, not what you want when we both want to travel a little.

your comments about the ride comfort does give me a little hope about being able to buy a dual cab again. Will have to look at taking one for a test drive one day with the wife. But in the mean time, during the next twelve months or so the new D23 segment of the forum should provide some interesting reading.
__________________
Grant (jafo)
Newcastle Region, NSW
https://www.facebook.com/EMFRMedic/

Last edited by JAFO; 12-08-2015 at 09:55 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #25  
Old 12-08-2015, 10:41 AM
JPMC's Avatar
JPMC JPMC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 429
Default

Tonba you asked what I paid for mine.

Well over here in NZ the NP300 STX auto Retails for NZ$64,995 + ORC ($62,995 for manual).

My auto with towbar and wiring package, tuff deck liner, canopy, nudge bar, bonnet stone guard and rubber floor mats cost me $59,000 on the road.
Reply With Quote

  #26  
Old 12-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Tonba Tonba is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia
Posts: 180
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brebel View Post
They were really negotiable on the price, Ford were not.
I found that Nissan wanted to move cars.. Ford and VW seemed to like them sitting on the lot, well that was the impression I got! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMC View Post
Tonba you asked what I paid for mine.

Well over here in NZ the NP300 STX auto Retails for NZ$64,995 + ORC ($62,995 for manual).

My auto with towbar and wiring package, tuff deck liner, canopy, nudge bar, bonnet stone guard and rubber floor mats cost me $59,000 on the road.
Wow! Awesome negotiation!
__________________
http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smal...ric/383472.png


WP 1:08.58 | OP 1:23.2 | EC 1:49.7
日までに在庫、夜までにモンスター . . . ミッド ナイト クラブ


SpeedRun - Automotive Culture
FB Page -> SpeedRun Facebook Page
YouTube Channel -> SpeedRun YouTube Channel
Instagram -> @SpeedRunInc



Alex KingRACING
Please check out my Blog -> Alex King Racing WebPage
Please like my FB Page -> Alex King Racing FB Page
Can Also Be Found on Twitter -> @tonba88
Reply With Quote

  #27  
Old 12-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Tonba Tonba is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia
Posts: 180
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFO View Post
Thanks guys for your input.

I have had a D22 for the past 3 years, I personally love the car, does every thing I need it to do but . . . my wife has a bad back, and she finds he D22, even after I got a suspension kit put just a little to rough for her back, so usually can only spend 1 full day on the road and then 2 days camped to rest her back, not what you want when we both want to travel a little.

your comments about the ride comfort does give me a little hope about being able to buy a dual cab again. Will have to look at taking one for a test drive one day with the wife. But in the mean time, during the next twelve months or so the new D23 segment of the forum should provide some interesting reading.
At the end of the day it is still a duel cab, so it will still be utilitarian.

But to be honest, out of all I drove, the D23/NP300 was the least like ute. Although not the most dynamic (I found the amarok to be most dynamic), comfort wise I don't think any of the other makes are as comfy
__________________
http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smal...ric/383472.png


WP 1:08.58 | OP 1:23.2 | EC 1:49.7
日までに在庫、夜までにモンスター . . . ミッド ナイト クラブ


SpeedRun - Automotive Culture
FB Page -> SpeedRun Facebook Page
YouTube Channel -> SpeedRun YouTube Channel
Instagram -> @SpeedRunInc



Alex KingRACING
Please check out my Blog -> Alex King Racing WebPage
Please like my FB Page -> Alex King Racing FB Page
Can Also Be Found on Twitter -> @tonba88
Reply With Quote

  #28  
Old 13-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Quityabitchn's Avatar
Quityabitchn Quityabitchn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Redlands
Posts: 41
My Mood:
Garage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post
Economy ranging from 5.9 l/100 km freeway to 7.3 l /100 km city driving ? Surely that's not possible, that's looking more like Toyota Prius territory.
Would love to see the D22 make a comeback with this new engine, as they've done in past.
The best I get around town is about 8.5 litres and highway about 7.5litres that's really babying it tho
Reply With Quote

  #29  
Old 13-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Quityabitchn's Avatar
Quityabitchn Quityabitchn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Redlands
Posts: 41
My Mood:
Garage
Default

I love my NP300 STX 4x4, I have about everything other than a lift( this will come). I got the full set up for about 61k
Reply With Quote

  #30  
Old 13-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Tonba Tonba is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia
Posts: 180
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quityabitchn View Post
The best I get around town is about 8.5 litres and highway about 7.5litres that's really babying it tho
Babying or not, that is really impressive for the type of vehicle.
__________________
http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smal...ric/383472.png


WP 1:08.58 | OP 1:23.2 | EC 1:49.7
日までに在庫、夜までにモンスター . . . ミッド ナイト クラブ


SpeedRun - Automotive Culture
FB Page -> SpeedRun Facebook Page
YouTube Channel -> SpeedRun YouTube Channel
Instagram -> @SpeedRunInc



Alex KingRACING
Please check out my Blog -> Alex King Racing WebPage
Please like my FB Page -> Alex King Racing FB Page
Can Also Be Found on Twitter -> @tonba88
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
| Home | Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today's Posts | Search | New Posts |