Willies D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillieD22

Reaction score
Thought i would show off my Nav. Nothing special
Its a 08 D22 2.5 ltr with about 53,000 on the clock.
I have had it about three weeks and am loving it.
I have put in a new head unit with Bluetooth and new speakers.
Mounted my winch and iron man protector bar today.
I have a canopy coming and am also going to add the dual batt system from my last ride.(http://www.aulro.com/afvb/members-rides/56273-kevin.html) The IPF Driving lights are to big so am going to think about what i do there. Maybe some HID'S.
Wont be to many other mods this one is for light offroad touring and thats about it. Here is some pics
Day i picked it up
Navara001.jpg

Befor bar
Navara004.jpg

Navara003.jpg

Bumper off

Navara005.jpg

Last edited:
looks alot better with the bar on it, doesnt the winch mount to the bullbar itself? looks like its on the bullbar mounting plate

Today i fitted my driving lights from my old ride.
Was gunna get some HID's but decided to save the cash for other mods.

Navara008.jpg

Navara.jpg

Also installed my UHF

Navara009.jpg

I have started on the dual Battery. I have mounted the battery in a cheap tray from Supercheap ($17.50). Just bolted it down, Easy as.
Haven't wired it as yet. Winch will be wired to this as well. Does anyone see a problem with this??

Dualbattery001.jpg

Mounted the isolator on the drivers side.

Dualbattery002.jpg

That's how mine is. Passes rego. No worries. As long as the tray doesn't wobble. I put spacers under mine as it needs to also sit perfectly flat.

Wired the dual batt up today fairly easy ( had a mate give me a hand).
Also got the winch working and put power through to the tub for the fridge.
Drilled some holes for eye bolts to tie the fridge down.
Will be going to the big desert in a couple of weeks to test everything out.
Cheers Brett

Last edited:
Mounted my compressor behind rear seat and wired it in. Got a loom from Arb Ballarat service was fantastic ( no affiliation with them). Just waiting for the switch and relay.
Going away to big desert this weekend to test it all out. Can't wait.
I just need to get my canopy and fit it up but that's still a few weeks away.
Cheers Willie

I envy you blokes without kids in baby seats so you can get behind your back seats lol.
Those recovery points look good, are they strong enough bolted in there if so i better drag the drop saw out

Hmm just went and had a look under mine thats a good spot being behind the front crush point section like that. If only i didnt have to work all weekend :(

I envy you blokes without kids in baby seats so you can get behind your back seats lol.
Those recovery points look good, are they strong enough bolted in there if so i better drag the drop saw out

Yeh mate heaps strong enough. I got these off Scottybobcat.
My kids are just out of the car seats. Glad to see the end of them(car seats that is LOL)

Hmm just went and had a look under mine thats a good spot being behind the front crush point section like that. If only i didnt have to work all weekend :(

They need to be back there for strength.
I will attach a strap across them with a snatch strap attached and tie it up to the bar ready to go.
Cheers Willie

Latest posts

Back