Steves D40 king cab build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great mate..
Thinking to go on the same stuff but I am in Vietnam so it's bit hard to get some of the stuff here.
I will appreciate if you can let me know the pricing details specially the bumper and if these can be ship to Vietnam..?
Thanks in advance..
Cheers,
Aaron

nice looking truck mate hope mine turns out that way. how did u get 70mm lift in the front most kits ive seen are only 40-50mm max

It's not uncommon , most kits are listed as such as it's all that's legally allowed , but usually come up a bit more , EFS and Tough dog are 2 I know that come up more than 50 mm

Alloy bullbar mounts for the 33'' light bar

Gday Steve, i just bought these brackets and was wondering what you used under them, I read on their site to use a thin bit of rubber but it didnt come with any.
I was thinking of an old bike inner tube??

any hints?

You will need a bit thicker , I used 2 mm bits that I got at Clark rubber , once fitted they have never moved

You will need a bit thicker , I used 2 mm bits that I got at Clark rubber , once fitted they have never moved

Thanks Steve, fitted this arvo with some scrap rubber i had in the shed but had forgotten all about.
Anyway all sorted,
cheers.

Hi Steve
Just worked thru the whole 19 pages of your ST-X build. Great job.
I recently bought an RX cab chassis & am considering pulling the Barrett HF out of my 300,000Km GU Patrol but can't work out where to put it in the Nav. I saw your aerial on the ARB bar but where did you mount the set?

Back