04 single cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seen

Reaction score
hey guys so I have been on here for awhile and thought I would post up my ride its a o4 white single cab when I bought it it was stock, what I have done so far is fit a 3 inch exhaust egr mod 2inch suspension lift dual batteries second one under my tray, arb compressor, hid spotties threw some str seats into it n made a custom centre with fridge and mounted 6 speakers behind the seats
future mods will be snorkel with pre filter bypass intercooler thinking the forefront winch front mount, some 32s
main aim is to have a nice camping rig

day I got it

Howdy Seen, I was thinking doing the same with the bucket seats ! Do they make you sit any lower in the cab ? Being 6'2" i'm a little tall for the bench seat ! I was thinking if they are the same height I could lower the mounts ! cheers zed

hey mate
if anything I think they make u sit high but only a tiny bit
the frigde is great and when its all finished my centre console will have a switchboard in front as well d

Hi seen seen I also was looking to do the same with the seats for a bit more comfort, do you need to do any modifying or do they just bolt in?

Latest posts

Back