05+ Hilux Buds customs SAS - D40 Next...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There has been a bit of a bump in the road as far as this is concerned, some hilux parts taking longer than the were going to so D40 put back a bit.
Matty who owns monster rides is a good mate of mine, i'm sure he will give you a run down if you email him [email protected]
Pester him for it as i've been in his ear about D40 bits, they do a long travel suspension kit for hilux with UCA's blah blah that gets good reviews from hilux boys, i want him to do the same for D40

huuuuggeee market for d40 upper control arms in aus.............

"fully adjustable monster rides d40 upper control arms''

that has a nice ring to it!

I had my D40 at Buds for measurements for the SAS, Bash Plates and Rock Sliders earlier this year. Tried getting in contact with Bud a number of time after but no replies. Have been in conact with Matt from Monster Rides a few times but have not spoken to him for a while.

Happy to still donate my D40 the benefit of the rest of us.

Adjustable upper control arms sound sweet coz I know I need some and the guys in the us are useless at getting back to me, its like they dont want money

I Just ordered some Calmini ones no problem form low range off road. I know most guys prefered the Total Chaos ones.

As for buds, he is a nice guy and does some nice work, just soem times real hard to get in contact with and turn around time can be a bit laxed.
Top work tho.

So it's been over a whole year since the last post about a sas'ed D40... Any more news on the subject? I would love to see D40's with solid axles!

If any one is really keen in getting there nav done see the guys at SELDOM SEEN they have done heaps of ifs to solid axle conversions on all sorts of rigs including Beno's D40 off this forum.
That thing is a weapon, the coil rear end us done now as well and all works perfectly.
In fact it's the only one I know of that is FULLY working, so many other people have tried but run into trouble with the ABS not working and not allowing LOW range to work.
Click the link in my signature and grab their details, then talk to Kari and tell him your from here, they do high quality work including the manufacture of their own shocks made in house!! They know their stuuf and will get you sorted 100%

Last edited:
If any one is really keen in getting there nav done see the guys at SELDOM SEEN they have done heaps of ifs to solid axle conversions on all sorts of rigs including Beno's D40 off this forum. That thing is a weapon, the coil rear end us done now as well and all works perfectly. In fact it's the only one I know of that is FULLY working, so many other people have tried but run into trouble with the ABS not working and not allowing LOW range to work. Click the link in my signature and grab their details, then talk to Kari and tell him your from here, they do high quality work including the manufacture of their own shocks made in house!! They know their stuuf and will get you sorted 100%

Thanks for the info mate. I have checked the website but they are not far from me so I'll go and see them and sus out some costs.

Thanks for the info mate. I have checked the website but they are not far from me so I'll go and see them and sus out some costs.
Hey mate send me your email. And I'll send you what that sent me to SAS a D40

Got the email. Thanks mate. Considering the amount of work that is required it's not as bad as I thought it would be. If that is for front and rear.

Latest posts

Back