06 D22 3.0 td STR lov'n it

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barna

Reaction score
Hi Barna here, just joined. Im looking into a few mods on my beast and thought this was a great opportunity to get some info. :victory:

Welcome Barna.

Good choice in truck....Up the 22's

Thanks Krankin, I would love to get rid of the dead spot down low on take off.Thinking about the egr mod after what i've been reading on the forum.

Welcome mate, good to see another 06 driver.

Dave.

Thanks Dave, sounds like a nice truck.Did you notice much differance with the intercooler,and have you thought about the egr mod.

Mate the intercooler didn't make as much of difference as the full exhaust system did.

All the mods I have made it drive like a petrol, still sounds like a diesel but is way more responsive.

I am sure with a chip and tuning the chip it would make some good power and torque. It is making more power but I am getting it dynoed soon to find out the figures.

I asked a local sheet metal place to make me up a plate but the idiots have got to get back to me as I didn't have the time to do it.

Dave.

Mate the intercooler didn't make as much of difference as the full exhaust system did.

All the mods I have made it drive like a petrol, still sounds like a diesel but is way more responsive.

I am sure with a chip and tuning the chip it would make some good power and torque. It is making more power but I am getting it dynoed soon to find out the figures.

I asked a local sheet metal place to make me up a plate but the idiots have got to get back to me as I didn't have the time to do it.

Dave.

Hey mate, What size ehaust did you go and is it alot louder.Cant wait to see the dyno figures,keep us posted.

The exhaust system is a 2.5" system all the wall from the turbo to the back.

I will also say that the intercooler has made it so much more driveable in summer, in 40C days it use to loose power as the air was really hot. Now in summer it drives just as good on a summer day as a summer night.

At the moment I am doing 90% of my driving at night and its hauling ass in the foggy nights.

Dave.

Back