1" Front Strut Spacer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyron

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have an EFS 2" lift. I got a whopping 80mm rear and 60mm front. It looks great and ride is pretty good (rear is a little stiff). I am wanting to level it out with a spacer up front (what ever one results in approx 1" lift).

Are there any know issues with doing this, and being based in QLD will I need to get this engineered? Its a brand new D40 ST and I need to make sure its all above board so that I am insured.

I do know I may need to extent my brake lines.

anything over 50mm needs to be engineered up to a max of 150mm. Getting 60 and 80 should be ok cos the system would be a 40 or 50mm system, I got 60 out of mine as well.

spacers however are illegal in Qld I believe, so speak to an engineer before you get them.

What springs did you put in the rear? to get that lift and be stiff they must be load carrying springs. I have 0-300kg toughdogs and got 60mm but a guy at work put 300-500kg toughdogs in and got 80 or 90mm even with a canopy, rear drawers, dual battery etc. they have settled a bit, but they have have been overkill

What springs did you put in the rear?

They are rated 150KG constant load, I think that is the lowest EFS does. I dont mind the ride. It gets me a bit more clearance too.

Do you know an engineer in brisbane area? Or even what I need to search for to find one? haha

sorry mate, no idea on engineers myself. ZORDO on here does suspension kits and I've seen him recommend an engineer before. try a search, may find something

you will need some new uca's aswell cause you wont have any down travel left before your factory arms hit the top of the coil mount.

What do most people do to solve the issue? Or do they just leave it lower at the front?

i think most leave the front lower. some people aren't concerned with the leagalities so run spacers and aftermarket UCA's. I run the Bilstein 5100's which are height adjustable struts, mine sits pretty level

Latest posts

Back