15" rims on D22 STR

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jay said:
any idea by how much mate?

Your rims will stick out 53mm more than a stock rim. A 0 offset rim is barely legal (borderline), so going even further out... Not a chance.

Just get some flexi-flares.

even my 16x7 +20s with 265/75's sit out a bit.
sides of the ute get covered in mud everytime i go offroad.
the tread is probably within the guards but the side walls arent. it doesnt look too obvious though.

yeah they stick out heaps and i have 12.5" wide tyres to had to extend the gaurds, makes it look tuff as. goes up muddy hill real well

I assume they stick out of the guards a fair bit.... ?

I am shopping around for some at the moment tried -22 offset with 31's and the tred of the tire at full articulation in the front sat inline with my guard but the sidewall boldged out about 2". Also have herd that -22 can be harmful for ur bearing etc. and they leave ur ball joint exposed alot. Me personally I'm going to go the 15" +10 offset.

I'm running some 15 x 8 on a 0 offset. They stick out around 40 mm. Trying to shop around to get some custom flares made up.

would -13 offset on 15x7 rims fit and not stick outside the flares?

I got 15x8 -13 with 32x11.5 bighorns.they don't stick out much at all,and what does is covered by my brush bars.dont know about 15X7 but 15x8 I don't think you would fit 0 offset without scrapeing your brakes,it could of just been the brand of rim I tried though,i think -6 is the closest you can go with 15x8,well that's with the ones I tried,can't remember the brand.
I'll put a photo of mine up when I get home from work.

hey iv got 15x8 with a -26 offset with 33s and 13.5 wide tyres and they stick out quiet abit but no problems with bearings, cvs or ball joints and it runs great just had to put some flares on.

hey iv got 15x8 with a -26 offset with 33s and 13.5 wide tyres and they stick out quiet abit but no problems with bearings, cvs or ball joints and it runs great just had to put some flares on.

thats a huge neg offset,theyd stick out almost 3" yea? did you mean 33x12.5?

haha yer they do looks pretty cool though. The flares pretty much cover most of it and na 33 with 13.5 maxxis mudzillas :)

Thats it when i just put the wheels on so it has no flares. Sorry i havnt taking any with flares just yet

Attachments

• IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 264
mate that looks awesome.

are you running any lift?

how do the mudzillas go? great looking tyre. they're not a radial tyre are they? are they road legal?

u must have done a fair bit of guard modding to fit those?

Just got a set put on -9 offset with 31s had to crank the front and they still scrub a little at full lock going to cut some mudflap and then should be ok can't see u fitting 32s or 33s on 15's without major guard work

mate that looks awesome.

are you running any lift?

how do the mudzillas go? great looking tyre. they're not a radial tyre are they? are they road legal?

u must have done a fair bit of guard modding to fit those?

Na mate no lift in those pics just a a few turns on the torsion bars. iv got a 2 inch body lift in now and im waiting for extended shackles. they scrub alittle on the out side of the flares but not enough to concern me.

The mudzillas are awesome haven't got bogged yet (touch wood) and im doing some of the stuff in 2wd just for a bit of a laugh.

do u drive the mudzillas on the road?

what have u done to the guards?

Latest posts

Back