17x8 sunnys

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SER11Y

Reaction score
Is anyone running 17x8 sunnys on their d40? If so what offset are they? I have muddies on my stock 17s but really want black sunnys. If funds weren't an issue id just get 16s and new tyres but these tyres are brand new.

Hey mate don't have your answer but I saw your new truck yesterday looks tuff as. Had a good look over your old one when it was down at lake nissan( I assume it was your 22) did you have a suspension lift in it. Or did you just trim the flaps to fit the big tyres. Ben

Hey mate yeah it was mine. Just had stock suspension with bigger tyres 265/75r16. Had to trim a little off the front mud flaps but it was all good. Obviously a lift would have been ideal with no scrubbing at all.

Is anyone running 17x8 sunnys on their d40? If so what offset are they? I have muddies on my stock 17s but really want black sunnys. If funds weren't an issue id just get 16s and new tyres but these tyres are brand new.
I have used a set of 17x7.5 black Dynamic wheels with a 20p offset they work well on the D40.

hey mate im running 17x9 with an 18p offset. the only difference is mine is a king cab thai built, being that the front flares are slightly wider.

Latest posts

Back