2+2 body and suspension lift, does it need extended brake lines?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dezzdash

Reaction score
HI im about to go another 2 inches via a body lift ontop of my 2 inch suspension. Zordo says i dont need extended brake lines. Has anyone gone 2+2 without extending brake lines?

Dezz

i got 2+2 and calmini UCAs and i have stock brake lines. If your advice comes from Zordo i wouldnt dought it,he knows his shit.good bloke and great service.

Last edited:
the only thing with mine wich is a single cab D22 is the rear two nuts that hold the bolts for the body lift blocks are sealed in the cab so when installing the body lift be very carefull not to cross thread or break that nut as you cant get to it.im not sure what its like on other models.
the only other thing too keep in mind is how you will have to modify bashplates to fit a body lift depending on brand and that you have to lift your bullbar.
all these are not problems as such more a hinderance so to speak.
just something to keep in mind.
as for actual problems,none here!

Do you have to lift the inter cooler and radiator when you do a body lift?

yeah mate, you have too take the lower fan shroud off.
you don't actually have too lift them, they will go up with the body, as they're bolted too the body.
you just have too make sure your hoses are rubbing on anything after you finished.

Last edited:
Back