2 + 2" Lift measurements

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJK

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm just wanting to know what measurements people with 2" body and 2" suspension lift are getting from bottom of rim to guard, front and rear. I have both but feel as though my rear springs have sagged..

If this is the case then what are your recommendations on brand to replace with? At the moment the leaves are ironman.

Cheers.

860 - 880mm from memory can check this afternoon if you need exact measurements

My tough dog leaves measure 785mm in the rear from bottom of rim to guard. So 835mm with a body lift. The from I have at 770mm. I remember sunny coaster saying with a similar set up to what a lot are running but with a body lift he had 820mm front.

-Tyler

860 - 880mm from memory can check this afternoon if you need exact measurements

Wow! That's massive!

My tough dog leaves measure 785mm in the rear from bottom of rim to guard. So 835mm with a body lift. The from I have at 770mm. I remember sunny coaster saying with a similar set up to what a lot are running but with a body lift he had 820mm front.

-Tyler

Thanks for that mate, how do you find the tough dog leaves? Quite a few people saying go with them..

As I said im not 100% sure, will measure later today when I get home from work

850mm in the front, 830mm in the rear. 12 - 14mm upper bump stop clearance

mmm geez u guys seem to have a lot of lift there.

mine is 810mm all round.

I added a few washers (8mm worth) to the upper ball joints to give me a bit more height. Also allows the guys doing the wheel alignment more play to get the kingpin angle correct.

Wow! That's massive!

Thanks for that mate, how do you find the tough dog leaves? Quite a few people saying go with them..

They seem to be a decent spring. I have the 0-300kg ones and they carry a load very well but still flex pretty good for a leaf. If you are wanting height go for them, the 2 inch spring I got gave 70mm of lift which is nearly 3inch. They settled down 5mm that's it. With the UCA's in the front you'll will be able to get a good amount of lift. The down side will be your cvs will be on a pretty mad angle.

-Tyler

Thanks for all that guys, have to go measure mine now but pretty sure it's no higher than 810.
Tough dog seem the way to go.

Latest posts

Back