2.75 or 3" for 3.0 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My quote was slightly cheaper but I'm in Brisbane not Cairns, but my question is do I need to put the Nav on a hoist or stands to remove the old and fit the new system.

Mate I had mine installed on Tuesday and the Installer recons its a bitch to get the old dump pipe off. Had to grind the studs off and use new shorter ones., Don't know ....I didn't want to bash me knuckels:sarcastic:

has anyone using the redback exhaust on there nav?? if so how you finding it?? much difference from standard or is it shit and would of been worth paying couple hundred more for good peace of mind

get a 3inch with a new dump pipe and hi flow cat....and straight thru pipe,no mufflers,
thats what i have and everyone that has heard it just loves it...
cost me $900..FITTED...
in a week or so i will record a vid and post it on here
theres nothing out there that sounds better than mine....guaranteed

get a 3inch with a new dump pipe and hi flow cat....and straight thru pipe,no mufflers,
cost me $900..FITTED...

Scotty will disagree:sarcastic:

cost me $900..FITTED...

where abouts was that? that is really really cheap

cost me $900..FITTED...

Mandrel bends?

has anyone using the redback exhaust on there nav?? if so how you finding it?? much difference from standard or is it shit and would of been worth paying couple hundred more for good peace of mind

I looked at Redback but their system doesn't (or didn't) come with a new dump pipe.

I have just purchased the Roo systems kit - full 3" mandrel bent exhaust and power chip for $2850 delivered to Victoria. Can't wait to fit it. As for what it will sound like, well I don't really care.

I looked at Redback but their system doesn't (or didn't) come with a new dump pipe.

I have just purchased the Roo systems kit - full 3" mandrel bent exhaust and power chip for $2850 delivered to Victoria. Can't wait to fit it. As for what it will sound like, well I don't really care.

Awesome! You must be getting excited! Are you fitting it? I'll bet you care about the sound when you hear it haha!

yeah i expected that response,i should have said not including V8s...
i was talking about 2.5 and 3.0 ltr oilers..

You got the sound for $900.............The Buzzcat paid a bit more - but he does get some added extras I guess.

:3gears:

Last edited:
got the snorkel all fitted with the 80 s cruiser air box and have vids all done but this farkn photobucket site is giving me the shits uploading so i can post on here for everyone to see and hear..
will have to try tomorrow as its pissing me off not doing what it should.
the truck has awesome acceleration and revs out sooo smoothly and quickly..
it will anihalate{spelling?} a stock narvy....
i was in a pootrol 4.2 ltr with after market turbo,4 inch snorkel and some exhaust,and no shit....my narvy will blow it into the weeds...no comparison.....freakin awesome..

here it is
PICT0057.jpg

PICT0043.jpg

Latest posts

Back