2" Body lift bolts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pottsy1990

Reaction score
Hey guys did a search but not realy the detail i was after, i am going to do my body lift one night next week and i have made the blocks up but with the bolts how many do i need ? And what type, length and size. Just after a list so i can walk into bolt master and walk out and not get to midnight and relise i havent got the right ones

Purchase a kit mate. I think 4 of the bolts for the cab have to be custom made. Zordo does a awesome kit with everything in it. Also comes with instructions

i only did 30mm body lift and had to custom make the two rear cab bolts because you couldnt buy fine thread bolts that long. i bought longer coarse bolts, cut off the tread and re-cut them with a fine thread.
easiest way to find out exactly what you need is to pull out each bolt down one side of your navara measure it and check the thread and go from there.
i also found that if you replace the fine thread bolts that have nuts with coarse thread its cheaper.

Loco

I had a 30mm body lift installed and Zordo had all the correct length bolts. He gets the rear cab bolts custom made and costs him a bit

Purchase a kit mate. I think 4 of the bolts for the cab have to be custom made. Zordo does a awesome kit with everything in it. Also comes with instructions

+2

Save yourself the headaches and buy the complete kit. From memory there's 4 different sized bolts (length and diameter). Got mine from Zordo too. He also gives you all the phone support you need to get the job done in case you get a bit confused along the way.

I've just lifted mine (cab only as I've got an Ally tray) and you're gunna find it near impossible to get the correct bolts.

The cab has 8 in total and you need 4 x 12mm at around 170mm but they need the 1.25 fine pitch thread.

The other 4 are 10mm at around 150mm but again fine pitch metric thread.

No one I contacted could get the bolts in with just the number for the job (ie. had to order min. of 50 units).

In the end I got the correct length grade 8.8 HT bolts and nuts with normal thread but had to cut the floor to get access to the 4 captive nuts.

Dazz

Latest posts

Back