2 inch body lift in South Australia

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bikerbill

Reaction score
Hi all,

Picking up a 2011 D40 ST soon and it has a lift kit on suspension and was wanting to fit a 2 inch body lift as well so I can fit some 32s or 33s. Was just wondering if anyone in South Australia has fitted 2 inch body lift and had it approved by Regency..

On top of a lift and bigger tyres you might struggle...the whole 50mm combined limit and all.body lift alone will get passed providing the parts used are up to there spec...ive got a feeling they preffered alluminium ones.

If you dont have to visit regency..it will just look like the rest of them running around town now.still a risky setup..one of these weekends were going to have a 4x4 blitz im sure! Coppers with tape measures and spec sheets

What about the insurance side of things? I know almost anything you do the insurance company's want void your policy but it just concerns me when it comes to lifts (It's so obvious). I have a 40mm lift and like everyone else would like more. Has anyone had an experience (good or bad) when it comes to this? I was thinking of getting some 31's next time and that will put me over 50mm over all but I think I should be O.K.

Latest posts

Back