2 inch suspension & 2 inch body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.Griff

Reaction score
Hey,

Sorry if there is already a thread realting to this i couldnt find one with my lack of abillity in the searching area.

Has anyone got photos of there d22 with aa 2 inch suspension and 2 inch body with some 32's underneath?

Cheers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350460944.226890.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350460977.017612.jpg

32" bighorns on 15x8s -13 offset.
will look better once i lift the bullbar to suit

Attachments

• IMG_1282.jpg
    IMG_1282.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 412
once every nown again but mostly none with the mud flap off and the gaurd molded flat to the panel behind them.i have new gaurds in the mail that instead of doing it with the hammer i will cut so it looks neeter up close.there 32x11.5 aswell not thin ones

when it does its only very minor and generally when im going to fast for the track.to get it like that i had to level it out flat with the torsion bars so i got the calmini ucas aswell.but im happy as ive only scrubbed a few times since i did it a few months back.

2 inch susp, 2 inch body, 265x75x16.
my bull bar stops a bit short of arch so may look a bit higher at front.

Attachments

• DSC_0899.jpg
    DSC_0899.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 409
Hey,

Sorry if there is already a thread realting to this i couldnt find one with my lack of abillity in the searching area.

Has anyone got photos of there d22 with aa 2 inch suspension and 2 inch body with some 32's underneath?

Cheers

Is there a reason you want the body lift? Just asking as you won't need anymore than a 2 inch lift to fit the 266/75's quite comfortably.

Fitted the body lift yesterday 265 no scrubbing at all. Now just to do the bullbar

Attachments

• image-607128765.jpg
    image-607128765.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 246
If you don't want to have to remove or massage ur front guards then the body lift is a good idea, plenty of room for the little bit of flex you'll get out of the front

Is there a reason you want the body lift? Just asking as you won't need anymore than a 2 inch lift to fit the 266/75's quite comfortably.

i Originally had my body like in and some 33's about to go on and then i got a big dirty yellow sticker! im just sussing out really i still have 33's running through my mind and wanted to see if 32's look redic with a body lift.... but in all honsety i just want it big haha

When you got the yellow sticker, if I remember correctly your tyres were sticking out past guards and no mudflaps?

I dont think i will get stickered for lift alone (touch wood), mates reckon I will but I dont think it looks overly high with 265/75, I will however keep tyres inside guards and always run mudflaps,check lights etc regularly and drive accordingly.

When you got the yellow sticker, if I remember correctly your tyres were sticking out past guards and no mudflaps?

I dont think i will get stickered for lift alone (touch wood), mates reckon I will but I dont think it looks overly high with 265/75, I will however keep tyres inside guards and always run mudflaps,check lights etc regularly and drive accordingly.

yeah when i got stickered was looking a bit bunky was half done and had 31's on aswell which made it look a lot higher than it actually was with massive gap between the tyre and top of the flare

finally put it in! just need to lift the front bar.

everyone has said you can take off and just drill holes in the brackets etc 2 inch high? looking at my front bar it seems to be all 1 thing and no brackets to hold it on? is that the case do they come like that or am i just being retarded? apparently it is just a standard nissan bar but yeah! think i have to do some welding on the thing!!!

any pic of the before/after??

are there any problem with stability or driveability after doing 2"susp + 2" body lifts??

im really thinkin on do both of them but im not sure if the ute will get crazy or way different or unsafe.

gratz btw!

Latest posts

Back