2 inch suspension lift with 2 inch spacers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockster

Reaction score
Hi can anyone give me some good advice. I have a 2inch OME sus lift with 33's but i want to put ARB underbody protection plates on and they are god damn heavy. thing is when i go bush like powerlines on rocks bouncing about the bash plates will make me bottom out more, see if i put a 1inch or 2 inch spacers on will i have to get longer break lines if so what else should i check out.

you run the risk of breaking your struts with spacers, puts more stresses through the stalk at the bottom of the strut, seen a few pictures of it snapped off at the lower mount, just get some better coils, preferably not OME.

Cheers buddy it's just with my other nav i put 2 inch spacers on that car car only had factory struts but just wondered it any more height would do any damage
had a few set of struts tough dog pedders and a couple of others love OME, it just depends what you you use your car for and how hard you go.

Latest posts

Back