2" Lift + 2" Body Lift + 2"Inch Spacer Possible?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hidayat07202

Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum.
Is it possible to get a 2" Lift Kit then add a 2" inch spacer ontop the a 2" body lift? If possible, how bad would the cv angle be and would I need engineering.

-Cheers, Hidayat07202 :)

You would need a mod plate plus engineering certificate. QLD laws only allow 150mm of lift with engineering certificate. Which won't allow any room for bigger tires. Making your different stay the same height.

On the d40 you can go 2" suspension lift plus 265 tires is highest you can go with out a mod plate or engineer certificate.

Apart from the legals yes...you can do 2"springs...2" spacers then a 2" bodylift and 33s or probably 35s without a problem and have a total beast..you will need a few extras..new upper control arms for the front and extended brake lines on the rear.longer rear shocks..move the abs lines on the rear also.rejigg a few other things but its all possible.

On the d40 you can go 2" suspension lift plus 265 tires is highest you can go with out a mod plate or engineer certificate.

Hidayat07202 is in BURNcity - Not Qld l . Couldn't tell you the difference in laws but I'm pretty certain they vary state to state.
Is it not an inch lift with tyres the maximum allowable? On top of a suspension lift

Instead of going 2"suspension, 2" spacer you could just do the calmini 5" lift /diff drop that way you end up not needing the UCA's (upper control arms) you also end up with keeping good CV angles and you have as much droop as possible also you wouldnt need the body lift.

You can also add the 2"suspension lift ontop of that to give you 7" in total, then if you are still super keen on really looking to get it sky high on 35's add your body lift.

If you do 2" suspension then 2"spacers you will need UCA's to stop coil bucket contact and to correct wheel alignment / camber issues but then you will still have CV angles that are not ideal and you will have almost zero droop making it no so good off road.

Hidayat07202 is in BURNcity - Not Qld l . Couldn't tell you the difference in laws but I'm pretty certain they vary state to state.
Is it not an inch lift with tyres the maximum allowable? On top of a suspension lift

25mm bigger then stock tires,

in my first post i was saying for QLD.

Latest posts

Back