2" lift by Zordo!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirdooms

Reaction score
How good is this forum!

I got a 2" lift done by Zordos few weeks ago on my 2007 d40 stx (lovell shocks dobinson coils and bluemax comfort springs)

Did an awesome job, very knowledgeable bloke, informed me when I first enquired about the possible camber problem I might get from the lift.

Anyway, did the lift, excellent job done by John, helped out where I could (I'm afraid I'm not much chop when it comes to mechanical stuff). Great price and great support as well. Ended up with 580 mm on both front and rear, which is a great result.

Ended up with the camber problem and also uca contact issues. (Thanks Nissan)

Was going to get the superior camber kit and just deal with the contact issues, but then thanks to this forum discovered I could get SPC adjustable UCAs from headstrong off road in the states for 480 aud delivered!!! Just got them installed by zordos and all problems solved!

I'll post some pics up when I get back home.

Also just like to say thanks to this forum for showing how to fix my cruise control (5c piece) and for anyone with air con speed issues, the blower motor resistor fails and you'll need a new one. Nissan charges 370 here, but you can buy one on ebay from the states and it's a match for part number and works. Easy install as well. I'll post pics and a part number later as well.

So thanks to John from Zordos (can't recommend him enough!) and the guys from headstrong off road, great service and cheap prices, shipped in a week!

PICTURES!

Before (close to when I first got it)

AFTER! (Gallery)
http://imgur.com/a/2jkzP

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing some photos mate.

I'm about to fit the same lift to mine from John and if I get camber/ UCA problems looks like it will be the only option to spend some coin on upgraded UCA's.

Do you have bar/ winch on front?

Not yet. Will be getting one and a winch eventually though which is why I went the dobinson up front. The UCAs for parts install and wheel alignment has come to $679

Latest posts

Back