2 questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coxy85

Reaction score
1. what is the best product to use to clean my fibreglass canopy that has been sitting out in my backyard for the past 18 months, only has that black surface mould on it and

2. Im after some new rear mud flaps(not the solid factory one's) as dragging my boat in/out of the water buggered/ripped the original factory one's and want something a bit more robust/longer so my boat is not getting chipped so much.

Cheers
Nick

2006 DX Navara Dual Cab

A) Sugar soap or any bathroom cleaner - showers can be made from fibreglass too. You can use chlorine if you want - fibreglass doesn't mind it too much (ever had a fibreglass pool?)

B) Western Star. Bolt them under the rear of the tub, add a RM Williams sticker to the back window and lots and lots of Bundy stickers down the side. Don't forget to add 4x2.4m UHF aerials, 6 cellular aerials, 18 driving lights, 240 side running lights (120 down each side) and two furry dice. Alternatively, mount a screen frame on the trailer itself like you see on the front of caravans to protect them.

For the second question, I would go this way (it is in a hilux but would work equally well on a nav)
pic.php

Hahaha Classic use of the Double plugger ....... ^^^ Oh and that looks like a D40 Navara Rim not a yota rim

I usually say that the best way to clean something is to get someone else to do it, but yes, sugar soap is pretty good.

Mud flaps, try going to clark rubber and see what they have, I use some of there stuff on the Hilux, tuff and cheap.

Latest posts

Back