2" to 3" lift upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveK

Reaction score
Hey guys,

The rear bumper keeps scrapping on rocks after I roll of rock ledges no matter how slowly I take them. I've got a 2" EFS lift on my D22 so was going to get some extended shackles for the rear to help out which will take the back up to over 3" of lift. Was wondering if anyone knows what the process is of lifting the front end of my truck an extra inch as well? Is it just a matter of winding up the torsion bars more on both sides or do I need to get different shocks, upper control arms, etc. for it to be lifted safely?

Any info anyone has would be sahweeeeeet!

First things that extended shackles are illegal anywhere. To lift the front you will need new upper control arms, shocks and to re-index the torsion bars to accept the extra height. Not sure on your state but in qld the new uca need to be plated with a vehicle modification plate(blue plate).

I keep hearing different stories about what is legal and illegal on your truck so struggling to find a clear answer to extended shackles and body lifts. Seems it varies from the state to state as well.

In NSW, the mechanic I went to see to get my suspension done said body-lifting was illegal. Not sure what the go was after that. Left me mightily confused.

In NSW, the mechanic I went to see to get my suspension done said body-lifting was illegal. Not sure what the go was after that. Left me mightily confused.

Call tyre power in narellan. The boss will engineer it for you. Even with 33's.
$880.00 in and out.

Get some new UCA's from Calmini, they help improve the ball joint angles and can give you a bit of extra lift but mostly improve down travel. About $600 from the USA depending on your location and how strong the dollar is.

Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a diff drop kit for my d22 navara with the dreaded zd30 ?

Lol

Ive had my lift in for 2 months now.
No problems at all with the rta or the boys in blue.

no you shouldnt need extended brake lines with a 3 inch suspension "only" upgrade. however im changing mine soon for hopefully better braking!!

Can you get UCA's mod plated in QLD......... no need to go to transport department for body lifts now either, in QLD you just need to find a mechanic with a certificate to mod plate them..... getting mine done next wk for $150

Latest posts

Back