2 wheel drive

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, get the workshop up the road to do it for you and paint it yourself, it'll cost less than a wrecker will charge. They're rare because douches like to keep the jack and tool kit when they sell these cars.

na i think you have the wrong thing

i have that

im talking about the hole set up under the car

do you want me to take a photo

Photos can help.

Oh, right. So, did it come with a spare at all? There should be a chain and drive on the rear-most chassis crossmember. There's a pretty obvious hole where the wheel belongs, if there's no chain or anything then that is weird.

see the thing is it came with 4 muddies

and 5 mag wheels and he did not run a spare with the muddies i have know idea why

so im now getting new tyers on the mags and need a place to put the the spare lol

pics coming soon

P1020397.jpg

P1020396.jpg

this is what i did today

P1020400.jpg

P1020401.jpg

see the thing is it came with 4 muddies

and 5 mag wheels and he did not run a spare with the muddies i have know idea why

so im now getting new tyers on the mags and need a place to put the the spare lol

pics coming soon

You're missing the chain and flat bar, so you just need some flat bar a little more than the length of the hole in the wheel with a slotted hole in the middle for a link of the chain, one bolt for the loose end, one bolt for the restrained end, and a length of chain the right size. Definitely try the wreckers for that, they'll have one because it's common to the 4x2, 4x4, and maybe the D22 is the same. Not rare. They'll still try to ream you though.

He didn't run a spare with the muddies because he is tight and muddies are expensive.

after a drive to the short drive to the shops the front hubs are really hot is this normal?

Makes me wonder how hard you are braking too. heat will soak through to the hubs from the brakes and can make them hot quite quickly. remember that the front brakes do about 70% of the braking. also if they are sticking (front or rear - handbrake even) you wont be able to roll as freely, increasing your fuel usage.

Check the calipers and the front wheel bearings, the front wheel bearings got replaced in my Nav a few weeks ago and that was at 160,000km's.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back