2002 Navara D22. Load valve issue

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Sexton

Reaction score
Hi All. My 2002 d22 is in the garage for last 3 months. We can't get brakes on the back. Load valve was seized solid. Firstly replaced with a cheaper one, but couldn't bleed. Then got a used one, it's free, but won't bleed. Fluid to load valve and out bleed nipple, but zero out to back brakes. We've got brakes, bit very shortly after gone again. I new load valve is €600, which would make it quiet the investment. Not sure where we are going wring. Thank you

do you have lifted suspension?
i would lift the arm up manually and tie it into position. then bleed brakes.
if still nothing then i suspect some brake lines have been swapped around up by the master cylinder.

you have checked there is fluid going into the load valve? ie its not a master cylinder problem.

Yes, fluid to load valve and lines from load valve to rear brakes clear. But nothing passing through load valve.

do you have lifted suspension?
i would lift the arm up manually and tie it into position. then bleed brakes.
if still nothing then i suspect some brake lines have been swapped around up by the master cylinder.
Yes, it's lifted, but was working fine at last years test. This time though, load valve seized and rear lines had corroded completely going to load valve. Nothing changed at master end.

Latest posts

Back