2005 ZD30 Warning Lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bax84

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Having a bit of a fault popping up lately with my (!) Warning Light popping up, seems to come up over certain revs/speed. And disappears occasionally for seconds/minutes/hours at times.

All fluids were fine, the only thing I haven't checked is the fuel filter for water, but that's a relatively quick thing.

Then yesterday, the Battery warning light came on as well, I limped it to my parents place and checked the battery voltage, with the car running, it was down to 9V. I've charged the battery overnight and gotten it home, checked it when I got home and it seemed to be 12.3V this time, so either it was a short drive and it didn't drop or the alternator was maintaining 12.3??

I've ordered a replacement alternator either way, but is there anything else that I could be missing? Haven't checked fault codes, I'm afraid to do so as I'm sure there will be a million.

first thing, check the codes.
it may just be low voltage code.

i would drop test the battery. more likely dead battery dragging voltage down but could be alternator fault.

Alright, still flashing.

I can't seem to check the codes.

White plug under dash on drivers side?

With ignition on: Bridge out the two pins furtherest away from each other, bottom left/bottom right?
Check Engine light should go out?
2 seconds later remove bridging. Light will flash?

My check engine light isn't going out, have cleaned the contacts up a little and believe I have a good connection. But nothing?

I'm due for a service, I may as well change it again- it was done only about 15000km ago. But I could have had some bad batches of fuel.

Latest posts

Back