2011 d22 2" lift what brand should i get?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kus89

Reaction score
hi guys im aaron only new to the forum i have looked through a lot of posts and am going to put a 2" lift into my nav just wondering what brand most of you run and would recommend? a few guys from work run the ironman 2" lift and rate it and i see zordo sells them pretty cheap. price isnt a worry for me but i wont be going out and buying the most expensive lift kit just chasing something reasonably priced and good quality? mainly will be doing beach work but would also like to go and try out some tracks. want some more ground clearance so i can try and tackle some of the deeper stuff any thoughts would be much appreciated

is this from personal experience? or just what other blokes are running? sorry only new to owning a 4by used to have a cammed vy ss ute so a bit of a change up but the navs more practical for my dirtbike and fishing

I have had dobinsons for about 70K kms now, never a moment where i wish i went with a different brand.

Efs gear is also supplied by zordo. Great piece of gear. Had it in car for 25000 and is like it wa day I got it. Recommended to me by zordo. Installed for $1295 without torsion bars as its not needed without bullbar etc up front.

Rusty

what sort of $$ for a dobinson kit? when i went to arb to order my steel bullbar i asked for a quote there i think that was for old man emu and they said about 2200 unfitted

cheers for that rusty will be going to upgrade the torsion bars aswell as i will be running a steel bullbar have the dual battery setup and may possibly eventually put a winch on just need supply will do the install myself as im a maintenance fitter and have a few mates that are mechanics that can help if i run into any dramas

Mate is just go the efs stuff. Get the torsion bars but don't fit until you have the bullbar and winch in as it will be horrible rough. I have alloy bar and standard dual battery with just standard torsion bars and firm shocks up front and that is spot on for me

dobinson, for 15k so far very happy. When I priced EFS, Ironman and Dobinsons all were within a couple of hundred fitted. So I went with the dobinsons based on recommendations. Massive improvement on the stock ride.

so i decided to go with the dobinson kit with torsion bars aswell fitted it all up and i love it drives so much better doesnt have the body rolling so much around corners or over bumps the suspension should come out this way standard ran into a bit of a problem with the drivers side rear had to drop the fuel tank out to undo the front bolt on the rear spring but next time i wish i had a hoist on it because i got sick of rolling round on the garage floor

I have top dog. Torsion bars are great but I do not recommend their rear springs. EFS seem the go for the price.

Latest posts

Back