2012 d22 dash rattle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qqc d22

Reaction score
anyone else get an annoying rattle above 80kmph in or under the dash on drivers side near the A pillar. its starting to piss me off

I thought I had a rattle in my 2013 d22 dash... It was the coins I put in the ash trays.

Hope someone can help you.

Had the same problem, took off the dash, same noise, turned out to be that one of the weldings on the body where the corner is was let go a bit and the metal on metal scrubbing made that noise! put 3 dot welds there noise is gone, Would have Never thought something like that would sound like a rattle.

Had the same problem, took off the dash, same noise, turned out to be that one of the weldings on the body where the corner is was let go a bit and the metal on metal scrubbing made that noise! put 3 dot welds there noise is gone, Would have Never thought something like that would sound like a rattle.

to be honest i was leaning towards something like that as obscure as it sounds :( its a weird noise sort of sounds like a rattle crossed with a sheet flapping in the breeze really quickly. weird description I know but its the best i can describe it

Latest posts

Back