• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 d40 sub box and subs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mgmd40

Reaction score
Selling my fibreglass sub box with 2x mb quart 8" subs. The box fit under the back seat, only the bigger part of the seat and leaves the other side for storage.
I made this box myself while on holidays late last year.
Not the best carpet job but doesn't get seen.

The subs sound great, not the loudest out there but even my dad who is in his 50s said how clear and good they sound. Only selling to upgrade to a single 12" as my original plan was to put one of these under each front seat.
Ran them off an mb quart amp with 450rms to them.

Anyone local is welcome to test them out.

Asking $400 as this was what it cost me to make including the subs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 218
Interested in the space under the seat for a possible similar install of 2 x 10" subs that I have...
Is the ute a Spain or Thai build?
Do you know the volume of the space in that "well"?
Would 2 10" units even fit?

I may have to remove my rear seat for a looksee...

Interested in the space under the seat for a possible similar install of 2 x 10" subs that I have...
Is the ute a Spain or Thai build?
Do you know the volume of the space in that "well"?
Would 2 10" units even fit?

I may have to remove my rear seat for a looksee...

I think 2 10"s fit but the box has to be the whole width as there won't be enough air space in the box so it will sound sh1t. My one is .65 which I wouldn't want any smaller for 2 8"

Sweet, thanks Mgmd40.
I have two built 1 cube foot each vented and dampened boxes with 2 flared port ends each box for 10" subs... but now have no space to install them... ffs. They were built some years ago and painted ready for carpet or vinyl covering.
I want to get some decent bass in my N0TY40, but the space is going to be a killer. The RX model looks to have a different lower back seat than the ST or STX.

Im just waiting for a call for the depth on some digital design subs and will base my purchase on whether they will fit under the seats. I will let you know as soon as i get the measurements

Latest posts

Back