2012 navara st platinum

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john boy

Reaction score
Hi Guys

my car just got written off bent chassi run into the back of me so looking for new one thinking of the navara st d40 platinum anyone got one or any reviews.

john

I'm sure everytime some D22 owners look out in the driveway it eats away at you that it's not a D40 so to justify your purchase. It's a shoulda shoulda....The D40's are crap....and so on
I think the D22 is a great little truck. In fact value for money ir's hard to beat but as you know it is a different vehicle from the D40 and the D40 platium is what john boy was asking about.

Imo the platinum thing is just the same as other D40's just with a bit more wack gear added but may help your resale value in the future.

You should find heaps of reviews around. All dual cab utes these days are pretty good with some standing out better in some areas than others.

it was a joke tappet...

I personally would never buy a D40 but each to their own.

seems like your allways having a snipe at the d40's mate your like a toyota driver except you have nissan' cant we all just get along for F#@k sake.

I hate hi-jacking threads.. but..

I love my 22.. But lets be honest, not the best designed vehicle out there.

speedo is way out.
my left elbow and coffee cup share the same default space.
there's that useless 'almost mobile phone size' gap thing in the center near the radio.
interior lighting switch only on the drivers door
and while not a fault, the upside down oil filter annoys me

my 2c

thanks for the info guy's good to know about all opinions, let's not fight we are all navara owners that's a good thing.

Latest posts

Back