2012 st d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, what rear bar have you got?? I like this look much better then the chrome stock bar.

hey Nav_brah, there's no rear bar at all, but he has filled in the rear with a Beaver Panel, you can buy them from ARB. Some guys say if you have a towbar it can stick out a long way and look funny, but they do look neat

yeah beaver panel bro, ill be getting a tow bar shortly and a new custom tube bar for the rear :) should look nice. Mate from HAYFAB is also making me up some sliders.

Pictures up when they are finished!

Thanks for that Mann. Just sent them an email but ill call there ozzy park store in the morning and try to pick one up this week. How much was it? And do they come colour coded?

Mannnik, how do you find the HID globes go in terms of heat. Do you think they will melt the plastic because i am thinking of doing the same

Nice ute cob! quick question for ya, do you have any dramas with the sway bar links popping out? i have the same lift 5in calmini and 2in tough dog and have broken the sway bar link on the right side twice now.....

Nice ute cob! quick question for ya, do you have any dramas with the sway bar links popping out? i have the same lift 5in calmini and 2in tough dog and have broken the sway bar link on the right side twice now.....

sorry to but in, how does it drive without the sway bar with the 5" Cal kit??

I only ask because i have taken mine off entirely and i can hardly notice the difference on road, BUT off road it is SO much better.

hi mannik,
this beast looks awesome.
Ive been searching the calmini site looking at some prices, is the frontier kit the same fit for the navara? also any chance of posting some shots from underneath your ute?

Hey guys

Been off the radar for a while haha
So what's news haha I smashed the front diff and I am ok the process of throwing a new locker in, I also chucked my new flares on

Work was done by a mate Dane. If you need suspension, lockers etc he will beat and local store price installed!
Here are a few pics
Enjoy :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379886035.805088.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1379886051.068880.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1379886061.702815.jpg

I'm in the same boat, just shopping for locker what locker are you getting and what price?

Back