2013 d40 4x4 st service intervals

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sloba

Reaction score
Hi all
I've done a search and cant find this specifically so here goes...It's probably a stupid question too.

So according to the nissan website etc the service intervals on my 2013 st 4x4 navara are 10,000km .

How come when I look in the Warranty/Maintenance book that came with the car it seems to be every 5,000km? I.e it has a page for 1000km service then 5000km 10000km 15000km and so on...
It says to change the oil at each 5000 interval?

cheers,
Mark

It is 10 but the 5K service is for vehicles with rather arduous service.

When it comes to service intervals it's a bit of a hot topic with some countries the service interval for the same vehicle is even longer.

10000 for regular use 5000 for extreme use ie lots of water crossings dusty roads extreme temperatures and the 1000 is the free service where the take the ute for the day to check the oil I think

I noted that it is 10,000 or 6 month. Sadly I may not do 10,000 every six months, can you see Nissan cancelling my warranty if I extended it to nine months? Can't image the oil would go off in the 3 months but would save a quid or two.

I noted that it is 10,000 or 6 month. Sadly I may not do 10,000 every six months, can you see Nissan cancelling my warranty if I extended it to nine months? Can't image the oil would go off in the 3 months but would save a quid or two.

if you dont follow their schedule they can and will choose not to cover those things that can be attributed to the service schedule, so just about everything on the car in other words.

i agree with you about the oil not going off, but its the way they do it and it is the same for every manufacturer.

Look at the military they service vehicles that have only been moved around a yard a few times in three months but they will still drop the oil ect.

Diesel oil is rooted at 5000kms no matter how much you spend on it, If you wipe you dipstick with your fingers and the oil stains them, that's it. It's no longer doing its job 100%. If you plan on keeping it do it every 5k. At the end of the day oils cheap! Rant over lol

Latest posts

Back