2013 Muster pics thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess who's getting a brand new set of D40 chromoly UCAs from Superior Engineering sent to them soon.....

Lucky bugger.

Thats a good looking bit of kit, gold and all!! cant wait to fit a set thinking ill add a set of Rancho`s while i do it. Well done Superior!

The laughs my poor old engel got when you guy's passed my van and as it's an old icon we fitted it with a new bumper sticker before we left as we had a few.
John

Attachments

• IMG_6663.jpg
    IMG_6663.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 121
looking back through all the pics from last year reminds me of how much of a top weekend it was, even though i had a busted foot and no nav due to the busted front diff, didnt matter it was still awesome..

What do you think about running another "Navkhana"

Rusty are you back to try and retain the Title??

and where is Jason these days?

You guy's put together a top event I think the next 2 will be better. Still got some footage of Steve "tough toys" doing a great job that I will drop off to him. I would say now is to get your forms in to help the committee plan rather than at the last minute. Nathan I still am waiting to see our circle work. The Beaudesert whistle might cheer up Sparra.

Latest posts

Back