2013 Muster video thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You bought a jeep???

AAAHHH i remember that joke went on for a bit, how do you find it mate?? i was always going to buy one but then the Nav came up so i ended up with it, not that its been a bad choice just always wanted jeep since i was a kid. And the Pajero is gone as well shite, last i remember you had done a fair bit of work to it, shame to see it go didnt you have that locked??. Who will i get to deliver my goods when i win your raffle??

Yep uploadfromtaptalk1405737452014.jpg

Lol :D

I'm hoping someone from qld can pick up the Tough Toys gear before they go down to the muster.

Yeah I bought a Jeep. I'm really liking it. The Pajero was locked and had a bit of work done but it had a head gasket issue and I ended up selling it on Gumtree.

The Jeep has a bit done on it now and I can't get over how low the low range gears are from factory.

I'm hoping someone from qld can pick up the Tough Toys gear before they go down to the muster.

Yeah I bought a Jeep. I'm really liking it. The Pajero was locked and had a bit of work done but it had a head gasket issue and I ended up selling it on Gumtree.

The Jeep has a bit done on it now and I can't get over how low the low range gears are from factory.

Hows the running gear on it?? iv been told it could be stronger, i have no doubt you will test that out. iv seen some pretty nice jeeps and some pretty extreme off road mods. if they as good as they look ill be impressed.

Steve
some one from the committee will be in touch in due course to organise collection of your generous donation towards the muster raffle (we might let gonzo grab them)

thanks again for your support

I still have some unseen video footage , It just takes forever to upload to YouTube . One day I might get time !

I still have some unseen video footage , It just takes forever to upload to YouTube . One day I might get time !

i wouldnt bother mate by the time you get that done we will be organising the 2026 muster and flying our navs to that one, which will also mean you will be able to send the vid straight to our visual displays in our shithouses

Latest posts

Back