2013 spanish D40 ST stock wheel replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K927

Reaction score
Ok so this is my first post after about 2 days of searching this forum and the web for the info im after.

Its probably been asked before and if it is feel free to point me there because i cant seem to find it.
I have no plans of lifting the vehicle in the near future and i dont do any serious off roading
all im after is possibly a set of black sunraysia style wheels whith a good set off all terain tyres probably Cooper or BFG.

I would be happy with eith 16" or 17" and would like a larger all terrain tyre but i dont want any scrubbing no matter what. I realise that will leave me limited for choice but Just wondering what people would recomend.

Basically whats the biggest tyre on a 16 or 17 that will fit on stock also what offset i have no idea what any of that is.

Thanks

Well i have a 2006 STX and i run 285/75/16's on the stock STX wheel (16x8 with a +25 offset) with some minor guard work, and 70mm rear suspension lift and 60mm front lift and they dont scrub.

Im not sure of the ST wheel offset, but it should be simple to sort. If you want to run a 265/75/16, it should be ok. You wont have much room for flex and lock though without lift.

Asi esta la mia .... uploadfromtaptalk1389348469382.jpg

I have a 2013 d40 and on 17 inch alloys and 2 inch body lift I fit 285/70/17 summit mud hogs. The only place they touch is full lock on the passenger chassis rail at the back. A 265/70/17 should fit no problems with no lift

If you are going to change rims then i would go a 16" rim as not only are all the tyres cheaper then the same tyre in a 17" but you will also have more of a range to choose from.

As for size, you can go as big as a 265/75/16 or the equivalent in a 17" is a 265/70/17 which will fit on either size of the standard Navara rims the older models ran a 16" rim with flat spokes the newer models run the 6 spoke 17".

as for off set it gets a little tricky as it will depend not only on year of manufacture but which country the car was built in, Spain or Thai. Yours is a Spain so you will be looking for pos30 offset in 7" wide rim (that is what the stock rim is pos30 and 17x7) if you go a wider rim this may change a little.

Back